The Art Of Living Together
As a world community, we have one shared heart.
Sign up for a free subscription, with access to Be Wise, Go Kind, Live Fully course, selected meditations, all short videos, articles, and quotes, Or choose a paid subscription, with access to all courses, meditations, short videos, articles, and quotes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I find a course and what’s included?Each course includes unlimited access and is available on any device. You can choose and purchase a course HERE.
2. What is included in a paid subscription?A paid subscription includes unlimited access to all courses, meditations, short videos, articles, and quotes. Watch or listen on any device.
3. What is included in a free subscription?A free subscription includes access to one course, Be Wise, Go Kind, Live Fully, selected meditations, all short videos, articles, and quotes. Watch or listen on any device.
4. Do I need to submit my credit card for a free subscription?No! All you need to do is sign up.
5. Do I need to submit my credit card for a paid subscription?Yes. You can choose between an annual or monthly subscription.
1. What Languages are Available?
Written translations of freshmind® are available in both traditional and simplified Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese. More languages will become available in the future. To access the written translations, click on the Closed Caption button on the video and then choose your language.
2. What devices support freshmind®?
You can use your web browser or mobile website to access freshmind® on any device.
3. Can I download videos to watch offline?
No, they are not available to download but can be viewed online anytime. An audio version is also available.
4. How many devices can I stream the videos on simultaneously?
At any given time, you can stream videos on one device only.
5. How frequently are new videos released?
New videos will be released on a regular basis. New courses also will be released on a regular basis and available for purchase.
6. Are there prerequisites for subscribing to freshmind®?
No, there are none.
7. How can I access freshmind™ from mainland China?
No special instructions, site is accessible in Mainland China.
8. How will I receive information about upcoming Courses, etc?
We periodically send out email notifications on new courses and videos.
1. How do I register for a course or subscription?
2. How do I access the free videos after subscribing?
You can access them on your mobile device and through the website.
3. Is there a particular order in which to view the videos?
No, the short videos and guided meditations can be viewed in any order.
4. How do I access further support?
Please visit our Support page.
1. How do I login?
- You can always login on the website.
- You can login using Facebook or Google in addition to your regular email.
2. Is it safe to use my Facebook or Google account?
- Yes, it is safe to use your social media accounts to login.
- We adhere to industry standard security levels.
- Your password is never shared with us nor anyone else.
3. Will my information be shared with other organizations?
No. We follow Privacy Ethics and never share your information.
1. Why can’t I access the videos?
If you are a subscriber, then be sure to log in with your registered email address. If you are not a
subscriber, you can sign up HERE.
2. I am experiencing buffering and other playback issues. How can I fix them?
We recommend following the steps below in the order listed. After each step, check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, then move onto the next step.
- Check that your device is connected to the internet.
- Check that your internet connection meets our minimum recommended speed of 350Kbps.
- If you have good connectivity but still cannot start the video, then clear the cache, log out and log back in.
- If the issue is still not resolved, then please visit our Support page.
3. What are the recommended device specifications for streaming?
For Mobile Devices:
- All iOS devices
- Android tablets and phones (running Android Version 6.0 and above)
- Windows 7,8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later, and some Linux versions with standard browsers
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
4. How do I reset my password?
- Go to the login page and click on “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the email address associated with your freshmind™ subscription and click on “Submit.”
- You should then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and change your password.
- You can then login using your email address and new password.
1. What are accepted methods of payment?
- Credit Cards from Visa and Mastercard
2. What currencies are accepted?
- All prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
- If you pay using a different currency, the exchange rate at the time of purchase will be used.
1. How do I cancel my subscription?
- Go to “My Account” page and choose the “Cancel Subscription” option.
2. Will I have access to the courses after I cancel my subscription?
No. Once your subscription ends, you will not have access to your account.
3. Can I resubscribe?
Yes. You may resubscribe anytime and regain access to your account.
4. Can I get a refund upon cancellation?
- If you cancel within 24 hours, then your credit card will not be charged.
- After 24 hours, subscription charges are non-refundable.